Bring non-perishable items for the Tualatin School House Pantry.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 – 9:00am to 1:00pm
Grimm’s Fuel Co. (18850 SW Cipole Road, Tualatin, OR 97062)
Yard debris consists of leaves, weeds, grass clippings, branches and prunings no larger than 4 inches in diameter or 8 feet in length.
REMEMBER! Please bring:
- Proof of Tualatin residency
- Non-perishable items for the Tualatin School House Pantry.
- Currently, the Pantry’s most urgent needs include: canned fruits (no applesauce please), canned vegetables, canned meals (ex: spaghettios, ravioli, chili, etc), boxed macaroni and cheese, peanut butter, cereal, dried beans, bags of rice, bulk cooking/baking items (ex: flour, salt, sugar, spices), and hygiene items such as toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, bar soap, toothpaste, feminine products, and powdered laundry soap (bulk is fine!)
- The Pantry is always in need of paper grocery bags and small/medium empty boxes
- Please do not bring expired items!