Nearly 600 yards of yard debris was brought in on Saturday, over 12% from Tualatin residents taking advantage of Grimm’s Tualatin Free Dump Day. Thank you for all who brought in the food donations for the Tualatin Food Pantry. Tualatin Food Pantry serves residents of Tualatin, Durham, Lake Oswego, West Linn and Wilsonville, providing emergency food boxes with up to 5 days worth of food and personal supplies to needy residents.
Bring non-perishable items for the Tualatin School House Pantry.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 – 9:00am to 1:00pm
Grimm’s Fuel Co. (18850 SW Cipole Road, Tualatin, OR 97062)
Yard debris consists of leaves, weeds, grass clippings, branches and prunings no larger than 4 inches in diameter or 8 feet in length.
REMEMBER! Please bring:
- Proof of Tualatin residency
- Non-perishable items for the Tualatin School House Pantry.
- Currently, the Pantry’s most urgent needs include: canned fruits (no applesauce please), canned vegetables, canned meals (ex: spaghettios, ravioli, chili, etc), boxed macaroni and cheese, peanut butter, cereal, dried beans, bags of rice, bulk cooking/baking items (ex: flour, salt, sugar, spices), and hygiene items such as toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, bar soap, toothpaste, feminine products, and powdered laundry soap (bulk is fine!)
- The Pantry is always in need of paper grocery bags and small/medium empty boxes
- Please do not bring expired items!
We continue to process and monitor our test batches – 37 completed so far, a bit over 4,450 tons of yard debris composted via ASP since early February 2019.